Interview with Dr. Arno Burnier
Dr. Arno Burnier graduated in 1977, from Sherman College, and opened a practice specializing in infant, child and family care in Yardley, PA, where he served for 20 years. In 1983, he was named Outstanding Young Man of America, and in 1993 he was chosen as one of America’s 27 Best Doctors of Chiropractic, by Self Magazine. His reputation for leadership in the profession led him, beginning in 1983, to teach adjusting seminars outside his practice on weekends. The increasing demands on his time finally led him to pass on his practice in 1997 and devote himself full-time to teaching others. Sharing his philosophy has become his driving passion. To accomplish that goal, the founded MLS Adjusting Seminar, Master Piece Seminars and the Café of Life Vitalistic Practice Mode. Arno is still practicing part time and doing two lecture/seminars tours per year.
- Masterpiece Training Camp, MLS Adjusting Seminars
- Adjusting is a skill that needs to be practiced at a professional level.
- Decline in the understanding of chiropractic over the years.
- Low quality products with good marketing are being successful and this has a negative impact on our profession.
- Chiropractors need to have a clear understanding of our scope of practice.
- Chiropractors need to have adjusting and clinical skills at a high level.
- Chiropractors need to have a distinct product- market differentiation.
- Chiropractors need to have deep conversations with our patients and connect on a real level.
- Medicine’s focus: pathology and sickness, Chiropractic’s focus: health and wellness.
- “Healing is the creation of new cells”
- We need to have authenticity and integrity.
- “Elevate consciousness and bring forth a new paradigm”
- “Chiropractic is positive for human physiology”
- We cannot define chiropractic as alternative medicine.
- “Who we are as human beings precedes what we do in chiropractic”
- Contact Dr. Arno Burnier: mlsseminars.com, cafeoflife.com, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!