Dr. Chris Zaino, Part 2: A Chiropractic Thought Leader
Dr. Chris Zaino D.C. and his wife, Whitney, are the founders of Abundant Life Chiropractic in Houston, Texas. It’s one of the highest-volume Chiropractic clinics in the world serving over 2,400 patients per a week. As a visionary Chiropractic thought leader and internationally-acclaimed speaker, Dr. Zaino has spread the wellness message globally for the past four years. He helped community and school members work through the tragic events which occurred at Columbine High School, Shepherdstown State, and Virginia Tech. His goal is simple and effective: to massively reduce school violence by creating healthier minds through a less toxic lifestyle. Dr. Zaino teaches at events that reach thousands of people each year throughout the U.S. and Canada. The events are designed to transform lives. He is also a doctor for the USA Wellness Sports Council. His experience and storied career speak volumes of his knowledge base and concern for healthy living. An avid researcher, Dr. Zaino consistently and passionately teaches his patients on Function, Food, Fitness, Finances, and Future.
- His ideal practice: two or three docs in the office.
- Communicating with people through public speaking, not screenings, to improve your practice.
- Asking patients to share names of potential patients, planning dinners and inviting them.
- Learn from people you want to model yourself after. Practicing was the best teacher.
- Actionable content for the new doc: start doing dinners and talks.
- For the experienced doc: Don’t lose your purpose, reignite your passion! Get obsessed again!
- Students: get out of school as quick as possible and start apprenticing.
- Self-discipline is best skill in successful life.
- “Without self-discipline, no other principle will work.”
- Typical day: Wake up early, read, meditate, work, exercise, eat, listen to audios
- Success = Grant Cardone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, B.J. Palmer, Anthony Robbins, Darren Hardy and Jim Rohn. Doing what they love to do.
- Favorite book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Best business advice: “Take 100% personal responsibility in a humbling way.”
- Upcoming speaking event: Ask Dr. Zaino (weekly)
- Best ways to reach Dr. Zaino:
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!