Dr. Jen Faber, DC is the founder of the Freedom Formula and coaches health and wellness providers on how to build a practice that gives them freedom and the lifestyle they want. She transformed from being a burned-out associate to building a successful six-figure practice working less than part-time.
- Focus on healthcare instead of sick care.
- “Chiropractic chose me”
- Within the first few months, she became burnt out with high volume practice and stressful collegues.
- We need to create balance in personal life and work life, to avoid burn out in practice. This will create longevity in practice.
- Lifestyle Practice
- Create your own definition of a successful practice.
- Frameworks and structures can be applied to your goals to create a future version of your practice.
- Being aware, Create future vision, and build your practice around it.
- Why are you doing what you are doing?
- Reacting instead of creating your practice ? will not get the results you want.
- Launching practice – start minimalistic!
- New grad – go back to your WHY, and start simple
- Automate your practice – scheduling and paperwork. Look at your energy and time leaks. Creates a better experience for everyone.
- Marketing – Focus on the person first, then talk about what you provide.
- Actionable advice – Think “What do I want to create?” Focus on the bigger vision.
- Personal heroes: Richard Branson
- Rituals: The Miracle Morning
- Contact: http://www.drjenfaber.com/
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!