- Kristina (Kris) L. Petrocco-Napuli, DC, MS, is currently an associate professor at National University of Health Sciences-Florida. She completed her doctor of chiropractic degree from New York Chiropractic College, following graduation she entered into a post doctoral fellowship program within chiropractic technique. She also received a master’s degree in instructional design development and evaluation from Syracuse University.
- Dr. Petrocco-Napuli has a strong interest in women’s health, chronic pain and integrative care. Petrocco-Napuli is frequently sought after as a national speaker and has a strong interest in clinical and educational research.
- Fascinated by the chiro table as a child, started getting adjusted at age 4.
- After gradation, started her own clinic while teaching.
- Focus on women’s health and how chiropractic can help the medical field.
- Women are traditionally the health guides of the household.
- 57% of women are in the laborforce. Females roles are changing in society.
- Listening to the female patients entire story is very important in treating them.
- Problems are always multi-factoral.
- Know Yourself, Change the World – article by Parker Palmer.
- Talk about products that alter body chemistry ? a way to connect to womens’ issues and educate them, and get their attention.
- Action steps:
- New docs – You are ready! Don’t be afraid to reach out to experienced docs.
- Experienced docs – Dig deep in your toolbox and reinvigorate your care. Investigate yourself, reconnect with yourself.
- Biggest challenge – starting her own practice. Having confidence in treating people, and learning about business.
- Personal heroes: Dr. Ken Pagett
- The history of our profession is important to know and appreciate how far we have come.
- Rituals: Belief and Trust
- Book: The Book of Joy: Lasting Happiness in a Changing World by Dalai Lama and Desmond Tutu
- Best business advice: “Treat the patient not the billfold.”
- Being authentic and true with people means a lot.
- Twitter: drkrispn
- Facebook: Dr Kristina Petrocco Napuli
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!