Originally from South Dakota, Dr. Ryan Bones graduated from the University of Nebraska with a degree in Biological Sciences before receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker University in Dallas, TX. He specializes in neurologically based chiropractic corrective care for everyone from pregnant moms and newborns to teens and adults. His biggest calling in life is spreading the message of true health and he recently gave a TEDx talk at Southern Methodist University entitled “Dr. YOU: Understanding Your Very Own Superpower”. He has recently become the president of ChiroSushi.
- Ryan knew he wanted to be a chiropractor early on in his life because he loved people and wanted to be in healthcare.
- His biggest passion in chiropractic: helping people that have no other options.
- Only being open for less than a year, business is booming in Idaho!
- Lots of time spent on his business plan during school – 50 pages! Banks responded well.
- Biggest fears when opening his practice: that he wasn’t going to live up to his own expectations.
- Style of care: “Homey” atmosphere of his clinic. “Healing, happiness, and love.” Thompson technique adjusting, no modalities. All insurances accepted.
- Best Facebook page of Fall 2016 by ChiroSushi!
- Authenticity is key!
- People don’t connect with chiropractic, they connect with YOU.
- Talk the talk, and walk the walk ? be authentic always.
- For the new doc: Have a plan, immerse yourself in EVERYTHING in your town.
- For the experienced doc: utilize social media to reach your community and not spend a lot of time.
- TED Talks: through a networking event during chiropractic school, met a woman that asked him to apply. “Dr You, Understanding Your Very Own Superpower”
- “When your passion is bigger than your fear, you are going to push through things.” – Dr. Ryan Bones
- “If you are the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room.” – Dr. Bones’ Dad
- AMPED, Black Diamond Club
- Favorite book: How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Best business advice: “Be authentically you”
- Facebook: Beyond Bones Chiropractic or Ryan Bones
- Instagram: Beyond_Bones
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ted Talk: Ryan Bones TedX
- “Millenivation” Next Ted Talk Coming soon!
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!