Dr. Allen Miner
Dr. Allen Miner holds a Finance degree from New Mexico State University and a Doctorate of Chiropractic from Parker College in Dallas, Texas. He founded Health Quest Chiropractic in 2003, which has become 6 offices in the Albuquerque area. He grew the original location to 1100 weekly patient visits. Something that less than 1% of the profession achieves. Recently, he was voted “Best of City-Chiropractor” by Albuquerque Magazine 2012 and Best “Alternative Wellness Company” by Albuquerque Magazine 2013. Dr. Miner hosts the “Ounce of Prevention” weekly radio show airing on 770 AM KKOB and 107.1 FM Calvary Connect. He’s also the author of “The Chiropractic Code,” which published in 2014. He founded the Wellness Radio Expert program in 2012 to help teach Chiropractors around the globe how to utilize their local airwaves to educate the public about the benefits of regular Chiropractic care.
- “The blessing of a job I hated,” started him on a quest to find his passion.
- “The two most important days of your life: the day you were born, and the day you find out why”
- Approaching chiropractic from a business standpoint helped him be successful.
- Health Quest Chiropractic – Illuminate ™
- Cash practice, a clean and simple way of serving people with great care.
- Adjustments are the only treatment.
- Whole practice is geared towards chiropractic wellness, and how it fits into having a healthy lifestyle.
- Connect with people eye-to-eye, talk, hug, and build a relationship. This is the WOW factor.
- Consistency, slow and steady, giving value, being passionate educators – all keys to success.
- Ideal Team Consulting
- Most chiropractors are not great at wearing every hat – you need to build a team of people that are all individually great at what they do. Building a team through cognitive and behavioral testing.
- Chiro Match Maker – matching associates with the right practices.
- Stress can change the personalities we have naturally.
- Lesson learned: The importance of being well connected in your community. Invite influential people into your office. You never know how our networks will help us in the future.
- Dr. Miner shares a personal story about his daughter’s seizures.
- Personal heroes: Parents- recognizing their weaknesses and making them his strengths. His wife – being passionate about her work. Dr. C. J. Mertz, Demartini, Reggi Gold, Jim Sigafoose, Patrick Gentempo, etc.
- Habits: Get up early, reading, disciplined and rhythmic life,
- Best business advice: set up rhythms
- He can be reached at 505-463-9764
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!