Bedros Keuilian – Get Social with Facebook Live, and more!
Bedros Keuilian is a best selling author, speaker and high performance consultant. He’s the founder CEO of the fastest growing indoor fitness boot camp franchise; Fit Body Boot Camp. He’s known as the hidden genius that the experts turn to when they want to create and launch successful digital info products, best selling books, and high level coaching and consulting services.
Bedros is best known for his ability to help his clients quickly establish expert and authority positioning and become the predominant brand in their field.
His sales, marketing, mindset and business systems are the secret weapon used by thousands of successful digital marketers, best selling authors, coaches and entrepreneurs who want to reach more high paying clients and customers without the use of unpredictable marketing tactics, including Facebook Live.
- “Turning adversity into an advantage”
- People, Product, Process
- Strategies for social media
- Impact and Income
- 5% Rule: If it does not move the needle of impact or income, then I shouldn’t be doing it.
- Delegating, Motivating, Selling, Inspiring
- Be known and liked and trusted about a specific skill.
- Keep yourself on the front of people’s minds in the community.
- Facebook Live vs. YouTube
- When you first go live, no one is watching. Broadcast ahead of time to tune into the future broadcast to get more followers. Make sure you write a description.
- When you are live, have a 3-4 min buffer time.
- Encourage people to “like, love, and share” right away.
- Social indicators
- Teach the simple things, big picture.
- Show pictures of testimonials (social proof)
- Call to action
- Great leaders lead from the front, until you can hire a great operations manager.
- Share your vision
- Be very clear on the goals of the business.
- Communication problems are very common in business.
- “Immigrant edge” ? most people forget how good we have it here in America. Bedros had a rough childhood in another country, which he believes made him stronger.
- Personal hero ? Dwuane Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Rituals ? wake up at 5 a.m., and NEVER hit the snooze button, Say 3 things I’m greatful for, Say 3 People I am thankful for, Send 3 texts to people, “GSD time”
- The Perfect Day by Craig Ballantine
- Turning Pro by Stephen Pressfield
- Contact: Blog or Facebook
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!