Bill Esteb – Master of Patient Communication
Following a career in advertising and film production, Bill Esteb, was introduced to chiropractic when he was asked to write the world’s first patient education video. Since then, he has brought his “patient’s-point-of-view” to many facets of the chiropractic profession. Mr. Esteb conducted over 50 in-office consultation and patient focus groups, which provided fodder for 10 books, several of which are used as texts at various chiropractic colleges. He’s also traveled over 1.4 million miles sharing his unique perspective with chiropractors around the world. He currently serves as the creative director of Patient Media, Inc., and is the co-founder of PerfectPatients.com
- Success quote: “You can have anything you want if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- Patient Media company – patient education tools to help chiropractors connect with patients better.
- Patient education is a means to doctor’s success.
- Patient media collaborated with billing expert, Kathy Mills Chang on their “Understanding “Medicare” brochure.
- Challenges: Changing financial environment, Marketing, Patient Ed.
- Patients are customers, they decide if your clinic is good or not.
- What are the questions/concerns that patients have?
- Be able to use language and powerful graphics. Just talking is not as effective.
- Be a great listener, Ask great questions. Patients will reveal their lives to you.
- Two types of websites: Product or Service
- New patient education tool: Back Scratchers!
- Goals: Doctors success, Growing the profession
- Self-limiting beliefs, Get rid of “untruths”
- “What is, IS!”
Recalculating by William Esteb
Adjusting by William Esteb
Purple Cow by Seth Godin
Tribes by Seth Godin by Seth Godin
Free Prize Inside by Seth Godin
The Dip by Seth Godin
Meaningful Marketing by Doug Hall
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!