Part II of Dr. Day’s exciting interview with marketing powerhouse and chiropractic enthusiast, Bharon Hoag!
- Become more successful by figuring WHO your ideal patient is and catering to their needs.
- Only focus on the type of patients that motivate you and give you energy.
- Chiropractors should specialize just like the medical profession has i.e.; pediatric, geriatric, family chiropractic, scoliosis etc.
- Specializing also builds referrals between chiropractors.
- Learning from failures: making decisions within Ohio State Association without communicating well enough, put his reputation at stake.
- Cannot have success without failure, do not be afraid of failure.
- Part of true leadership is having a group of people that buy in and support you.
- Success = balanced in life but continuing to want more.
- Daily habits/rituals: Prayer, keeping himself humble, congruency between words and actions.
- Surround yourself with people that will hold you accountable.
- Favorite book: Red Platoon by Clinton Romesha
- Contact: onechiropractic.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, talkthetic.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!