Dr. Tory Robson earned his Bachelor Degree from Montana State University while completing a six-year term in the US Air Force. After being turned on to the power of chiropractic, he attended Northwestern Health Sciences and graduated in 1995. Dr. Robson has personally designed and owned 5 chiropractic practices plus designed and revamped countless others for DCs all over the country. Due to demand from the profession, Robson created WINNERSEDGE Chiropractic Consulting to teach his innovative and time tested systems. Every week he consults as many as 100 DC’s from all over the country and helps them create practices and personal lives of highest level in the profession today.
Dr. Robson has authored 31 CD and DVD sets on chiropractic practice success, published 450 videos, teaches 13 events a years and has over 5000 calls with chiropractors annually. He is also a practicing chiropractor at his clinic, Pro Spine Health and Injury Center in Eden Prairie, MN.
- NEVER psychologically disconnect from past patients that you wish to see again.
- Remember that people flow through an area over time. Revisit the same places and find new people.
- You have to lead marketing yourself!
- Jack Lalanne – The Godfather of Modern Fitness.
- LOVE what you do and you will tell people about it.
- Losers: as what something costs up front. Winners: Ask what it’s worth.
- Depending on intensity, Winner’s Edge Consulting costs $157-327 per week.
- Finances: make small payments weekly, or daily for student loans.
- Sharing failures: Tory tells his story of how an accountant got him into trouble with the IRS and State.
- “Firey darts” thrown your way will only cause you and your practice to grow.
- “You have to be on a mission” to help as many people as you can with chiropractic. Accept the mission.
- Hate losing, Love winning!
- Live a victorious chiropractic power life!
- 3 Green Booklets “Money, Chiropractic, and You.”
- Contact: winnersedgeconsulting.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!