Dr. Day discusses the fast-growing franchise, The Joint, and it’s approach to chiropractic care.
- Started by John Leonesio who is NOT a chiropractor.
- Concept: no appointments necessary, only dx subluxation.
- Single visit fee, contract visits fees
- Takes insurance out of the equation
- Advantages: adjusting skills improve, make okay amount of money
- Disadvantages: lose out on the people who WANT to use insurance, PI, MVA, etc.
- People who work there are interchangeable.
- The Joint as a business model attracts those who are price shoppers looking for the “Loss leader”. Many are looking for the cheapest price and don’t appreciate value.
- It it a good or bad model? You decide.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!