Garrett Gunderson has dedicated his career to debunking the many widely accepted myths and fabrications that undermine the prosperity and joy of millions of hard-working, honest business owners. Gunderson’s company, Wealth Factory, empowers its members to build sustainable wealth through financial efficiency and organization leading to clarity, peace of mind and financial confidence. His firm was named to the INC 500. He is the co-author of several books including the New York Times bestseller, “Killing Sacred Cows”. Garrett has also appeared on CNBC, Fox News, ABC, and is a contributor to Forbes and publications.
- For people to enjoy life, must have financial comfort.
- Patrick Gentempo and Garrett’s personal story about his connection to chiropractic.
- Personal finance for business owners, financial freedom instead of dependency.
- “Treadmill factor”
- 125 people per year get one-on-one with Wealth Factory.
- Business sizes $500K-$10 Million for one-on-one, below that can do group sessions or phone calls.
- Bottlenecks in business – the owner (under $1 million).
- Train and prepare someone to take on a role for you, so you (as the owner) do not have to wear all the hats of the business. Hiring a GOOD person is worth it.
- Wealth Architecture Premium
- Take time to focus on your vision, how to create more value.
- 93% of chiropractors overpay on their taxes.
- Tax deductions – expenses that can become deductions, donating artwork, etc.
- Student loan debt: take inventory for all loans and write down balance, take minimum required payment and divide it by the total=cash flow index.
- Restructuring loans appropriately and improving credit score
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!