Garrett Gunderson has dedicated his career to debunking the many widely accepted myths and fabrications that undermine the prosperity and joy of millions of hard-working, honest business owners. Gunderson’s company, Wealth Factory, empowers its members to build sustainable wealth through financial efficiency and organization leading to clarity, peace of mind and financial confidence. His firm was named to the INC 500. He is the co-author of several books including the New York Times bestseller, “Killing Sacred Cows”. Garrett has also appeared on CNBC, Fox News, ABC, and is a contributor to Forbes and publications.
- Retirement: Economic independence instead (3-7 years)
- Recover cash from the four I’s: IRS, Interest, Insurance, Investments
- Strategically engineer wealth, Find out where there are “holes in the bucket”
- Accelerate investment income.
- Scale your business revenue.
- Make it count! Focus on yourself.
- When people lose purpose, they lose control of their money and relationships.
- “Be-Do-Have instead of Have-Do-Be”
- Learning from failures: trying to continue his partner’s legacy, while sacrificing himself and his family. Lesson: Treat yourself as the most import asset.
- 5 Tracks of Wealth: Financial, Spiritual, Mental, Physical, Social.
- Success = The 5 tracks of wealth.
- “A man with health has millions of dreams, and a man without health has but one.”
- Books: Killing Sacred Cows, Budgeting Sucks, What Would the Rockefellers Do?
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!