Eric Plasker, DC is a 1985 graduate of Life Chiropractic College. He built and ran two highly successful chiropractic family practices in Atlanta. After building up his 2nd office to over 100 visits a day within 9 months, he began sharing his experience with other chiropractors worldwide through the Chiropractic Mothers Morning Out and Human Potential Program which generated huge numbers of pediatric and family wellness patients for chiropractors. He is an author and highly sought after public speaker.
In 2000 Dr. Plasker started The Family Practice, which has helped thousands of chiropractors grow their practices by millions of patients and nearly half a billion dollars in collections with high integrity lifetime chiropractic care, patient education, marketing, business systems and procedures.
Stress in School, Cross-fit, Autism: all topics that are applicable to people.
New doc: Get a system and implement it. Delegate. Focus on being a doctor.
- Existing doc: you are stuck because you need to recommit. Take a look at your packaging.
- Challenges of Dr. Plasker: son’s accident and how the “experts” were wrong.
- Trust the chiropractic vision. Stick it out and stay true!
- Success = The vision of lifetime chiropractic for everyone.
- Daily rituals: Being driven by purpose, waking up early and making coffee, classical music, walking, starting the day with what matters most.
- Favorite book: Good to Great by Jim Collins (series), 100-Year Lifestyle
- Best business advice: “Get over it”; “Successful people never suck their thumb” – Warren Buffet; “We work very very very hard to make things very very very simple” – Steve Jobs; “Keep your focus.”
- Chiropractors leading healthcare in the world in the future.
- Contact: thefamilypractice.net Call: 866-532-3327
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!