Dr. Brian Stenzler received his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Life University in 1998 where he received honors in Clinical Excellence. In 1999, he received a Master’s degree in Sports Health Science from Life University. He is also a Certified ULT Facilitator & Corporate Consultant and provides wellness and lifestyle coaching and consulting for businesses around the globe.
- In 1996, Dr. Stenzler and his business partner Dr. Gregg Baron created the concept of the D.R.E.A.M. wellness practice whose ultimate purpose is to bridge the gap from the current reactive system of “healthcare” toward a proactive model of wellness by providing the tools and venue for one’s journey.
- His career is highlighted with numerous accolades including 2003 New York Chiropractor of the Year from the New York Chiropractic Council and the 2012 San Diego Doctor of the Year from the CCA San Diego and he’s been recognized by the American Red Cross for assisting the rescue and relief workers at Ground Zero following the 9/11 tragedy.
Dr. Stenzler served as the President of the California Chiropractic Association from 2014- 2016, the state which houses close to 20% of the profession 2014.
He currently serves on the CCA Board as the Immediate Past President; a founding board member of OneChiropractic; and the District 5 Director for the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations. An he is also on the board of directors for the San Diego Senior Games Association (SDSGA).
- D.R.E.A.M. Wellness – teaching people the 5 facets of wellness
- D.R.E.A.M.= Diet, Relaxation, Exercise, Adjustment, Mental wellness
- “Garbage in, garbage out”
- Corporate talks – allowing people to come to you, don’t push your business cards
- People want to feel your energy, this is what they will remember – passion
- Challenges: Our identity is so unknown, new grads don’t know their “Why”
- “Who you are determines how well what you do works”
- BNI group, Referrals, Yelp, Website.
- Groupons – Not a great idea because there’s a difference between attracting people in and devaluing services. Also, are you attracting the right kind of patient to your practice whose sole focus is price?
- Actionable content: Decide what type of practice and what role you want, Figure out your “why” and demographic, Make sure all marketing is in alignment with your philosophy, Have a coach.
- Learning from failures: going into business with someone he shouldn’t have, high overhead – Don’t overextend yourself.
- D.R.E.A.M. Wellness is systems-based, not personality based.
- Success = Mother Theresa, “Wanting everything you have”
- Daily rituals: Affirmations, Visualization, “Hour of Power”
- The E-Myth Chiropractor by Michael E. Gerber and Frank R. Sovinsky
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!