Dr. Chris Zaino D.C. and his wife, Whitney, are the founders of Abundant Life Chiropractic in Houston, Texas, one of the highest-volume Chiropractic clinics in the world, which serves over 2,400 patients per week.
As a visionary leader and internationally-acclaimed speaker, Dr. Zaino has spread the wellness message globally for the past four years.
He was part of the group that helped community and school members work through the tragic events that occurred at Columbine High School, Shepherdstown State, and Virginia Tech. His goal was simple and effective: to massively reduce school violence by creating healthier minds through a less toxic lifestyle.
Dr. Zaino teaches at events that reach thousands of people each year throughout the U.S. and Canada that are designed to transform lives. He is a doctor for USA Wellness Sports Council and his experience and storied career career speak volumes of his knowledge base and concern for healthy living. An avid researcher, Dr. Zaino consistently and passionately teaches his patients on Function, Food, Fitness, Finances, and Future.
- The Zaino Experience – it wasn’t luck!
- Dr. Zaino shares his experience with Ulcerative Colitis and Hepatitis, and how he chose chiropractic as a profession.
- Obscurity keeps chiropractors from being successful. We aren’t getting the message out.
- Chiropractors need to speak to people about the truth of chiropractic.
- Prospecting: getting the right patients for your.
- Increase your value by increasing you skills.
- Learn how to be an influencer, work harder on yourself than your business.
- Talk for transformation instead for information. Make people aware of “blind spots” in their health.
- Going all cash is a result of the practitioner’s principles.
- You can’t be “superman” in the office. Train staff well on your principles.
- Best ways to reach Dr. Zaino:
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!