- His ideal practice: two or three docs in the office.
- Communicating with people by speaking, not screenings, to improve your practice.
- Asking patients to share names of potential patients, planning dinners and inviting them.
- Learn from people you want to model yourself after. Practicing was the best teacher.
- Actionable content for the new doc: start doing dinners and talks.
- For the experienced doc: Don’t lose your purpose, reignite your passion! Get obsessed again!
- Students: get out of school as quick as possible and start apprenticing.
- Self-discipline is best skill in successful life.
- “Without self-discipline, no other principle will work.”
- Typical day: Wake up early, read, meditate, work, exercise, eat, listen to audios
- Success = Grant Cardone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, B.J. Palmer, Anthony Robbins, Darren Hardy and Jim Rohn. Doing what they love to do.
- Favorite book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Best business advice: “Take 100% personal responsibility…in a humbling way.”
- Upcoming speaking event: Ask Dr. Zaino (weekly)
- Best ways to reach Dr. Zaino:
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!