James Chester was born in Davenport, Iowa and grew up steps away from the Palmer College of Chiropractic and has been a patient under Chiropractic care since his teenage years. Since that time he has dedicated his life to the Chiropractic Lifestyle as an advocate and supporter for the cause. Now he brings his passion for the profession to the big screen in the world’s first documentary dedicated to the education and practice of the ultimate form of health care in the world.
- Telling the story of chiropractic to the world through film.
- About 30% of the process of making a film is involved with filmmaking itself.
- Testimonial approach – docs from all over the country followed a patient for 90 days
- Project Patient – new, shorter film based on patient care. Children, pregnancy, military.
- “The problem with the healthcare system is we put economics before the health of people.”
- Start thinking outside the box! Put yourself on the map!
- Chiropractic marketing – self branding! be everywhere there’s people!
- Health survey, Special offer, What to expect on first visit.
- Digital platform for this system in the form of an app.
- 1 new patient for every hour he’s out marketing.
- Don’t invest in things that aren’t helping you.
- Set a marketing budget
- Experienced docs: Go back to the basics. Start networking. Forget everything you know.
- New docs: Just take care of people and don’t play a numbers game.
- “If you wanna make a million dollars, serve a million people.” – Jim Chester.
- “We all have something amazing to give the world, we just have to allow ourselves to give it.” – DeMartini
- Daily rituals: “I have to give to get”
- The Go-Giver, The Pursuit of Happiness by Chris Gardner
- Go meet a stranger and get to know them.
- Instagram, Linked In, Facebook
- Facebook Lives ? get more audience!
- Google Play, Amazon Prime, iTunes
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!