Drs. Zach and Serina Harvey are recent graduates of Cleveland University and are associates practicing in Peru. They are planning to starting their own practice in a few years and had some questions for Dr. Day.
- “The dream” of owning clinics in Peru and the U.S.
- Getting a clinic started in Peru and hiring new grads to work that clinic so they can move back to the U.S. and start another clinic.
- #1 Priority – Financing.
- Things to work on – staff training
- Policies and Procedures manual- write it down!
- Develop your vision for the clinic
- Ideal Location – have at least 3 alternates
- Targeting younger and more athlethic patients
- Budgeting! Know the cost of living, and all your expenses.
- Start out with minimum amount of equipment.
- “Lean and mean”
- What is the best way to get your message out? Social media, health talks, marketing strategies targeting your demographic
- Social Media Made Me Rich by Matthew Loop
- Internal and External marketing
- Map out your dream practice, describe your avatar.
- Be prepared to put in hard work and time.
- Write things down, figure things out, refine your trade.
- Get an accountant!
- Figure out a timeline for everything you need to do ? work backwards from your goal.
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- The 4-Hour Work Week ? Tim Ferriss
- Tools of the Titans
- The E-Myth by Micheal Gerber
- Gary Vee (Vaynerchuk)
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!