Dr. Patrick MacNamara
Leap From your Competition with Internet Marketing
- Dr. MacNamara is a blogger, chiropractor, Christ-follower, coffee lover, cyclist, husband, father, podcaster, public speaker, web designer and WordPress advocate.
- After graduating from Logan College of Chiropractic in December of 1998, he founded, owned and operated MacNamara Chiropractic, PA, until February of 2005.
- After selling his practice, Dr. MacNamara has concentrated entirely on teaching chiropractors the importance of Internet marketing.
- Through his blog, Next Generation Chiropractor, he focuses on blogging, consulting, blog marketing, email marketing, Internet marketing, social media consulting, social media marketing, and social media training.
- He’s been featured in the Dynamic Chiropractic, DC Practice Insights and Chiropractic Economics.
- He’s also a web designer for chiropractors, a WordPress consultant, a national speaker and more.
- https://www.dcrank.com/ ? SEO Agency
- An orthopedic surgeon recommended he should go to a chiropractor ? an amazing experience!
- He had a practice the moment he graduated!
- Made his first website in early 2000’s.
- WordPress ? if you are trying to build a BUSINESS.
- https://wordpress.org/ ? download and install on your computer.
- Don’t have duplicate content within your own website.
- Google loves blogs. Builds ranking. At least one post per week.
- Length of blogs ? 600-1000 words.
- Email marketing ? build an email list! “The money is in the list”
- How to grow a list:
- Opt-In form on your webpage “above the fold” ? clear call to action
- Social Media
- Go after the type of person you want in your practice.
- How often? Once per day. Build trust. Valueable content!
- CMW has startup plans at $49 per month ? makes it easy for docs.
- New doc ? get a system for your practice. Reproduceable.
- Experienced doc ? “Townsquare concept”
- Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer
- Think outside the box ? get other income sources besides your practice.
- Ultimate hero: Jesus
- Daily rituals: Prayer, reading, affirmations
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Best business advice: “Work ON the business instead of IN the business” ? From E-Myth
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!