The Podcast is Back!
Rich Day, D.C. & Haley Day, D.C.
- We started in July 2016, the same day our third daughter was born
- We produced over a 100 episodes and have had over a bazillion listens.
- We decided to take a break Summer of 2017 so that we could focus on our kids and moving to a new home.
- If you’re new to our podcast we want to say welcome and take a minute tell you about ourselves and our background.
- What have we been doing?
- We have a website – www.Lifestylepracticebuilders.com if you visit there, there’s a button to setup a no pressure strategy call, we will dive deep into your current plans, and give you an actionable plan for the next few months. Work in progress…more coming soon.
- Planner for Chiropractors walking them through the most important steps of opening and operating their practice, includes 100 day planner to keep track of to-dos, contacts, and wins learn more at www.chiroplanner.com
- New position as Director of clinical operations, teaching business courses at Cleveland, working with students as they progress through the last year of school and into practice
- Speaking to groups at Cleveland – reach out if you’d like us to setup a talk at your school, on your campus.
- We started coaching clients, assisting new grads and Chiros in their first few years as they set up systems, navigate insurance, billing, marketing and communicating with patients.
- Third printing of the ChiroPlanner, we are working on the next edition and adding an online component for those who have already purchased and for future purchasers of the ChiroPlanner.
- We are currently developing our first online course, more to come on that in April.
- What’s new with the podcast?
- Student Loans Tips/Hacks.
- Common mistakes to aviod when you’re new in practice
- Core tenants of a lifestyle practice – low overhead, efficient systems, referral built.
- The podcast the same but a little different.
- More intentional with the topics and guests. Since the original podcast we’ve learned a bit more about ourselves and our why. We want to make sure that we’re interviewing guests that will add value to our audience and provide actionable content for growing a successful practice
- When we started our practice 10 years ago, we were evidence based, family practice, community driven, relationship based, low overhead, What we’ve coined as being a lifestyle practice. Our podcast guests and topics will reflect those goals.
- We want to talk to more practicing chiropractors that are thriving in practice.
- More episodes with us talking about the topics you’ve told us you want to hear about. We want more of Haley. More people/businesses that serve chiropractors. Talk more about different options in practice, we want give more value per episode by giving more help, we want to create more downloadable resources.
- What’s the same with the podcast?
- Still a focus on helping new and experienced docs with the business side of practice
- we still want to interview non-DCs, small business entrepreneurs in order to get insights on universal business and marketing strategy
- still top notch guests.
We already have some great guest interviews recorded or scheduled that include:
- Kevin Christie
- Jennifer Gomm
- Kathy Mills Chang
- HIPAA Specialist
- Social Media Management
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!