Chiropractor, Kevin Christie, D.C.
Rich sits down with Dr. Kevin Christie to discuss his marketing and productivity hacks as-well-as his tips for running multiple practices. Dr. Kevin Christie is a Chiropractic Physician and Certified Ergonomic Assessments Specialist (CEAS II) who dedicates himself to treating his patients’ symptoms and physical dysfunctions, whether it’s a professional athlete, a weekend golfer, or an office worker. Dr. Christie received his B.S. degree from the Florida State University in Exercise Physiology and was an assistant strength & conditioning coach for the women’s athletic teams. This is where he discovered his passion for working with athletes of all levels. His education and desire for learning continued at Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis where he specialized in Motion Palpation, golf biomechanics, and functional rehabilitation.
- Dr. Christie tells us why he became a Chiropractor?
- He has 2 practices and tell us a little bit about each?
- What are some office system tools he uses in practice to keep overhead low and run more efficiently? Online scheduling, VAs, text reminders, etc.
- He has several certifications and is heavily into the sports side of Chiropractic.
- What other marketing has worked best for him to grow his practice?
- Biggest failed attempt at marketing.
- How does his Facebook page have over 3000 likes?
- He talks about his podcast
- Who was one of his favorite guests?
- In terms of marketing, what are the biggest mistakes chiropractors are making in practice?
- In terms of success in business, what does he see that separates the very successful docs from those that are struggling?
- Advice for new and experienced docs.
- Dr. Christie talks about some challenges he’s had to overcome.
- Who are his heroes?
- His daily rituals, habits, affirmations that you do each day?
- Best business advice he’s ever received?
- Best way for people to connect with him?
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!