Sarah Kucera – Building a Chiropractic Practice with a Life of its Own!
Dr. Sarah Kucera is the founder of Sage Center for Yoga & Healing Arts, a wellness sanctuary in the heart of the Crossroads District in downtown Kansas City. She is a licensed chiropractor, registered yoga teacher, and certified Ayurvedic practitioner. In addition to being an entrepreneur and healthcare provider, she is a writer—contributing to print and online publications and author of the book The Ayurvedic Self-Care Handbook: Holistic Healing Rituals for Every Day and Season.
Why Sarah became a Chiropractor.
- Tell us about Sage Center for Yoga & Healing Arts
- Her path prior to opening
- What sparked the idea?
- How she got it started?
- The vision for Sage
- Did she have a business plan?
- What is her roll in the business?
- How many service providers are in the space? Are they employees/Independent Contractors/both?
- How long did it take for her to feel like, “Wow, this is working!”
- Do she use an EHR?
- Office system tools she uses in practice to keep overhead low and run more efficiently? Online scheduling, VAs, text reminders, etc.
- What marketing has worked best for for growing Sage?
- How her practice page on Facebook has over 2000 likes.
About the book
How long ago did she have the idea for it?
Writing a book is a lot of work! What kind of habits did she create to get it done?
Sarah’s advice for new doctors and experienced doctors
Does she have a favorite book she recommends to MojoNation?
Best business advice she’s ever received?
Best way for people to connect with her?
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!