The Chiropractic Philanthropist
Guest: Dr. Ed Osburn
In today’s episode Dr. Day interviews Chiropractor, entrepreneur, and host of the Chiropractic Philanthropist podcast, Dr. Ed Osburn.
Dr. Ed Osburn practiced for 14 years–creating a thriving family wellness office with his equally enthusiastic wife, Dr. Karen Osburn. Forced to give up his dream practice after being diagnosed with a severe illness, he was looking for a way to bounce back and continue serving in the profession he loved. He did so by creating The Chiropractic Philanthropist podcast, which quickly became the Chiropractic profession’s #1 podcast and a massive resource for doctors. Dr. Osburn’s mission is to deliver practical and concise “know-how” to all doctors, so they can experience massive levels of success.
- Backstory of the Chiropractic Philanthropist Podcast: a way to stay involved and give back to the profession without being in the clinic.
- Coach of the coaches of chiropractors
- Some practices may look really successful on the outside but they aren’t actually making that much money on the inside. Must look at the net profit.
- 2 Questions: What do you want? Are you actually making money at the end of the day?
- Create a Money Map
- Key to social media: go to where you want your potential patients. Facebook (videos), LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat
- Your brand is a reflection of you. Research colors and meanings, make it true to your personality. Don’t rush the process.
- Actionable advice: Start a podcast!
- Free training on The Chiropractic Philanthropist for starting a podcast
- Laptop Lifestyle Podcast – filling the gap
- 2 Large setbacks, including losing his house. Dr. Osburn rebuilt his business twice.
- Grant Cardone
- Ask Gary Vee podcast
- Dr. Osburn’s quote: “You are your patient”
- Worst advice he’s ever received: to cancel disability because chiropractors never get sick.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!