The Chiropractic Success Blueprint
Guest Dr. Jamie Richards, owner of Life by Design
Dr. Day interviews Dr. Jamie Richards, owner of Life by Design, who shares his chiropractic success blueprint for success in practice, and in life!
Dr. Jamie Richards is a passionate speaker on health, performance, productivity, nutrition and fitness. He is CEO of Life By Design Inc. with 25 locations worldwide, director of the Life By Design Centre and host of multiple radio shows and podcasts. As a dedicated father and husband he knows the challenges of living a healthy lifestyle in a busy world and has developed peak strategies to be successful and help others do the same.
- Life By Design: A practice model and philosophy.
- “We believe every human being is designed to be extraordinary.”
- Chiropractic, Gym, Café.
- On your website, people should either book a consultation or opt in for more information.
- Get people pre-qualified for your care.
- Establish credibility and trust by making appropriate referrals.
- Making video module system for people to use as coaching material.
- Actionable advice: Build a productivity system/ model! This will be a success blueprint for your practice and your life!
- The Chiropractic Productivity System includes a 3-Day Split (modified from Strategic Coach by Dan Sullivan): Practice, Prep, and Personal Days.
- Parkinson’s Law – “work expands so as to fill the time available for its completion”
- “Control what you can, cope with what you can’t, and concentrate on what matters” – Epictetus Stoic philosopher.
- Meeting your own values = Success
- Figure out what makes you happy and go do that!
- Power Hour: exercise or education
- PP60: spend the first 60 minutes of work period on highest valued project.
- Restoration Routine: sauna, hot tub, journal.
- Best business advice: “Who you are as a person is more important than who you are as a doctor.”
- “Authenticity is the new black.”
You can also connect with Dr. Richards on social media:
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!