Dr. Dan Sullivan – Part 2
Dr. Dan Sullivan is a chiropractor, speaker, author, and one of the most sought after health experts in the United States. He’s well-known for showing chiropractors the profound science and proof behind what they do to give them certainty in communicating to the public.
Dr. Dan Sullivan began investing himself into the world of Chiropractic in 2004. His mission began with building one of the largest single-doctor natural healthcare clinics in the state of Nebraska. Dr. Dan expanded his pursuit to the world of research and education in 2012, speaking to students, doctors, and the public while serving as an Official Chiropractor for the United States Wrestling team during the 2012 London Olympics.
He currently lives with his wife and daughters in Atlanta, Georgia, where he passionately continues to research and speak on the scientific validation of the Principle of Chiropractic.
- “Fail forward” – You can make mistakes, but if you don’t learn from them, that’s true failure.
- Failing Forward by John Maxwell
- Lessoned learned: You cannot let one negative thing effect all other aspects of your life.
- “Success is dressed in overalls and it looks like hard work.”
- Putting off immediate satisfaction, you are more able to get your long-term positive outcome.
- “Sometimes being an underdog is a good thing because it makes you work harder.”
- Personal hero: Jesus
- Daily rituals: Exercise in the morning, Reading, podcasts
- Favorite book: Lone Survivor by Marcus Luttrell
- “Chiropractors are like the military. We protect those who cannot protect themselves.”
- Best business advice: Keep your business hand and your service hand completely different. Also, be authentic.
- Contact: Website, email@example.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe! If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!