Dr. Dan Sullivan – Get Patients
Dr. Dan Sullivan is a chiropractor, speaker, author, and one of the most sought after health experts in the United States. He’s well-known for showing chiropractors the profound science and proof behind what they do to give them certainty in communicating to the public.
Dr. Dan Sullivan began investing himself into the world of Chiropractic in 2004. His mission began with building one of the largest single-doctor natural healthcare clinics in the state of Nebraska. Dr. Dan expanded his pursuit to the world of research and education in 2012, speaking to students, doctors, and the public while serving as an Official Chiropractor for the United States Wrestling team during the 2012 London Olympics.
He currently lives with his wife and daughters in Atlanta, Georgia, where he passionately continues to research and speak on the scientific validation of the Principle of Chiropractic.
- Dr. Dan Sullivan recalls his initial chiropractic inspiration – he knew chiropractic could change the world, he had a strong passion.
- Communication, Action, Philosophy
- He made it his mission to understand chiropractic science and research, and then help chiropractors communicate it to patients.
- Communication is mostly through our certainty in what we are doing, Chiropractic works!
- The elements of communication are certainty, confidence in abilities, and using the most accurate words.
- Be able to talk about chiropractic to other types of doctors.
- Be well-versed in stroke evidence, for when patients ask us about it.
- Chiropractic adjustments influence the brain, more than we know.
- “Would you rather have a back problem or a brain problem?”
- Contact: Website, email@example.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe! If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!