Dr. David Jockers
Dr. David Jockers is a functional nutritionist, corrective care chiropractor, exercise physiologist and certified strength & conditioning specialist. He currently owns and operates Exodus Health Center in Kennesaw, Georgia and runs one of the hottest natural health websites.
His experience working with thousands of individuals has given him a level of expertise in the field. He has had the privilege of traveling to London with the Maximized Living wellness advisory council to help the USA athletes win the gold in 2012. He is the author of “SuperCharge Your Brain: The Complete Guide to Radically Improve Your Mood, Memory and Mindset” and the SuperCharged Recipe book with over 180 full-color recipes to help you take back control of your health. He has developed 6 revolutionary online programs with thousands of participants. These programs include E-guides, recipe guides, meal plans and video instructions including “The Sugar Detox,” “The Cancer Cleanse,” “Navigating the Ketogenic Diet,” and “The Digestive Health Restoration Program” and “The AutoImmune Elimination Program” and the “Super Brain program.” He is a sought after speaker around the country on such topics as weight loss, brain health, functional medicine, natural detoxification and disease prevention. Dr Jockers does local and long-distance consultations to help customize specific lifestyle plans to improve performance and beat chronic disease.
- Jockers’ WHY: watching his grandpa suffer with melanoma, he decided to be in healthcare.
- Dr. Jockers.com: awesome content! He now has a team to create the content of his website.
- Supercharge Your Brain and Supercharged Recipe Book, numerous E-books, podcast
- Personal branding: Understand your personal story
- Fear of failure on startup.
- Now, Dr. Jockers has two other doctors that basically run his practice.
- Revenue sources: 90-95% cash, 1-5% Medicare, 5% P.I.
- New patient orientation ? explains that insurance usually doesn’t cover wellness.
- Monthly workshop on trendy topics (Leaky Gut, Smoothies, etc), Dinner talks, Patient Appreciation days.
- Social media: Facebook, 6 Different online programs (autoimmune, digestive, etc), Clinic Facebook page, Instagram.
- Chiropractic mentors, Website mentors, Professional mentors
- Actionable content for new doc: Get out there and hustle!
- Actionable content for seasoned doc: Are you following your WHY?
- Learned lessons about his own health problems ? needed to get himself physically and mentally back on track.
- Daily rituals: repeats certain statements to himself, prayer.
- Favorite Book: Start With WHY, The 5 Levels of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Success = Tony Robbins
- Best business advice: “To provide more value than you are asking for.”
- Dr. Jockers.com, Facebook page
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!