Dr. Andrew Timbs graduated from Sydney Australia, Macquarie University in 2005. Today he owns Wellness Chiropractic Clinic, with branches at Stirling and Malvern. In 2012 he became the president of the Chiropractors’ Association of Australia.
- Life-changing moves for Dr. Timbs – being an associate and running a supplement company.
- Chiropractic runs in the family – easy decision.
- Subluxation and vitalistic based practice.
- Marketing was mostly internal. External marketing ? Dinner with the Doc. Doing talks ? rotating same three talks. 30-40 mins.
- Public speaking – preparation and planning, understanding your Why, rehearsing.
- CA’s had huge impact on the practice.
- Consistency is the biggest key to chiropractic success.
- Utilization of chiropractic (actual) is 50% over a 5 year period. But we are only keeping 10-12% of them. We need to better educate our patients.
- Simplify chiropractic as much as possible. This will help communicate the message. Consistency is key.
- Best advice for new grads: focus, planning, get sharp on your purpose.
- Best advice for seasoned doc: clarify your purpose, finding a group of chiropractors and meeting with them regularly.
- Difference between a job and profession.
- Most of us don’t have all the qualities for every aspect of business, but working together we can be more successful.
- Pruvit Supplement – endogenous ketones.
- The faster you fail, the quicker you can succeed.
- Heroes: Greg Norman and Tiger Woods, Dad, Richard Branson and Elon Musk
- Daily rituals: self talk and affirmations, maintaining positive energy, planning
- Book: The Energy Bus
- You have to care more about the patient than the money they are bringing in.
- Best business advice: setting goals, having a mentor.
- Contact: email@example.com, Facebook: Andrew Timbs
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!