Dr. Bret Heiser – New Doc Tips
Dr. Day interviews Dr. Bret Heiser, a 2015 graduate, who shares his insights and lessons learned from being a chiropractic associate in Colorado.
- Making the choice to be an associate – not much business knowledge from school.
- Summer is prime time for marketing events.
- Social media, health fairs, but no mailers for marketing.
- Most valuable lesson: Don’t, in any circumstance, scare your patient.
- Chiropractic becoming more service-based.
- Salary with bonus schedule based on total patient numbers keeps both doctors accountable.
- Don’t be afraid to prove you are valuable and negotiate salary.
- Tell your employer how you can add value to the practice (pediatrics, social media, etc.)
- Patient and business communication is very important.
- Focus on successful business models and less on technique.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!