Dr. Russell Rosen, a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College and valedictorian of his class, ran one the largest practices in Hawaii for 14 years. His high-volume “straight adjusting” practice, utilized the “triad of health” model. Dr. Rosen is certified in “discovery coaching” and has been a teacher/student of personal growth and human potential for more than 30 years. His practice has been built and managed to allow ample time to enjoy family and fun in beautiful Maui.
Dr. Rosen is best known for his “Patient Care” vs. “Patient Scare” Wellness Communication systems. He served as Lead Author and Director of Dr. Patrick Gentempo’s, “Creating Wellness Management System”. He has lectured for CLA, CWA, Parker Seminars and others as he shares his vision throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Dr. Rosen is the proud recipient of CLA/CWA’s 2007 “Lifetime Achievement” award. Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Jr., CLA/CWA CEO, states, Established in 2000. Dr. Rosen founded Rosen Chiropractic Coaching in 2000 after running one of the largest practice in Hawaii for many years. In 2008. Rosen Coaching can help you THRIVE in “Patient Care” True Wellness model to give chiropractors the Knowledge and Tools needed to become recognized leaders of a true health care system and help heal the planet one human being at a time!
- Optimal Health Chiropractic System – empower patients to get healthy and stay healthy!
- Chiropractors are the “best kept secret” and it is our own fault.
- Head space and Procedure ? Two things that can make or break a practice.
- Growth is a natural state of a practice.
- Most chiropractors have a difficult time understanding and communicating chiropractic to people.
- Our goal should be to help patients fully understand our role in their health. The first step is for us to fully undertand it ourselves. The second step is communicating out truths to others.
- The neuroscience of communication
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion ? 6 Basic Laws
- 4 Parts of the Brain:
- Reptilian Brain ? fight or flight
- Neocortex ? thinking and reasoning
- We were taught to speak from Neocortex to Neocortex, but this is NOT effective! We need to speak to the Reptilian Brain.
- Use the Socratic Method ? ask them questions to make them think.
- In the ROF, find out what the patient wants in relationship to what you can do for them.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!