The 4 Hour Work Week
A Monumental Game Changer for Success
In this episode of The Chiro Business Mojo podcast, Dr. Day discusses Tim Ferriss’s book, The Four Hour Work Week. This book is a monumental game changer when it comes to freeing yourself up for success.
- Time is the equalizing factor for everyone. We all have the same amount.
- Test ideas out before implementing them to see if there is an interest. A-B split testing.
- Tim Ferriss proves out his methods, even though they may be contrary to popular belief.
- “He studied the rules and found a way to win.”
- DEAL: Definition, Elimination, Automation, Liberation
- “Less is not laziness”
- Measuring results in contribution instead of time.
- Timing may never be right; Paralysis by Analysis; Failing Forward.
- “Ask for forgiveness, not permission.”
- Have a 6 month and 12 month timeline.
- 80-20 rule: 20% that is causing 80% of the problems
- Avoid time wasters.
- Check out Tim’s podcast!
- Tim’s Books: 4-Work Week, 4-Hour Chef, 4-Hour Body
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!