How Giving Gratitude Changes Brain Function
The 21 Day Gratitude Challenge
Are you giving gratitude? In today’s episode, Dr. Day challenges you to write down three things you are thankful for each day for 21 days. Learn how this activity will change brain function.
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Business is not as easy as following steps in a book.
- Shawn Achor “The Happiness Advantage” – TED Talks
- “If happiness is on the other side of success, we will never get there.”
- “Your brain at positive performs better than negative/stressed.”
- We need to be happy with the process, not just the outcome.
- Dopamine turns on learning centers in the brain.
- Media forms our brains to filter the world in a negative light.
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for.
- Journaling – One positive experience each day and write it down.
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Actively rewiring your brain!
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!