Groundhog Day? – Powerful Strategies for Getting Out of a Rut!
Do you feel caught up in Groundhog Day? In this podcast episode Dr. Day shares his strategies for getting out of a rut!
- Our lives can become repetitive if we let them. As in the movie “Groundhog Day,” we need to change ourselves from the inside out to avoid living the same day over and over.
- Get out of your comfort zone.
- Tim Ferriss – “The 4-Hour Workweek”
- Start random conversations with 3 people a day
- Lay down on a busy sidewalk for 10 seconds
- Gaze someone in the eye
- Get an attractive person’s phone number
- Read one book per month
- Improve your practice: new paint, new artwork, new website, new logo.
- Change your approach to care, learn something new.
- Talk to other doctors – older, younger.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!