The Joint Franchise
Dr. Day discusses The Joint franchise, it’s approach to chiropractic care, and what you should know about it.
- Started by John Leonesio who is NOT a chiropractor. He also started Massage Envy.
- Concept: no appointments necessary, only diagnose subluxation.
- They offer several payment options: a single visit fee or contract visit fees
- The Joint takes insurance out of the equation, by not billing for the patient
- Advantages: adjusting skills improve, salary position making okay amount of money
- Disadvantages: lose out on the people who WANT to use insurance, PI, MVA, etc.
- People who work there are interchangeable.
- The Joint, as a business model, attracts those who are price shoppers looking for the “Loss leader”. Many are looking for the cheapest price and don’t appreciate value.
- It it a good or bad model? You decide.
- The Joint Website
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!