Dr. Larry Markson – Business Success
Dr. Larry Markson, Personal Empowerment, Practice & Business Success and Prosperity Coach to over 100,000 people for the past 35 years, has devoted his professional life to helping others transform their thoughts, actions and feelings until they are able to experience the fulfillment of their inner dreams and life’s goals.
He believes that your business and your personal life are waiting for a leader (YOU) to show up and that, “Who you are ‘inside-the-skin’ determines how well what you do works.”
Now, in his fifth decade of sharing his Secrets of Success with audiences from only 25 at The Cabin Experience to over 8,000 as a Keynote or Special Guest Speaker for outside businesses or organizations, he has learned that it is “successful people” who build successful businesses and lives. “Success comes FROM you, not TO you.”
- Markson shares a personal story about his passion for chiropractic, but also some failures in the business and personal life.
- “If someone else can succeed, so can I.” – It is the person that becomes successful, not the techniques, etc.
- Sense of self comes from MFTP – Mother, Father, Teacher, Preacher. Our sense of “self” can either help us be successful or not.
- What matters is: how you see yourself, how you communicate, and how you can attract everything into your life for your own success.
- Talking to Yourself is Not Crazy
- Affirmations, Written Goals, Meditations, Visualizations
- Great relationships, self image, spiritual connection, helping society, are measures of success.
- Inadvertantly, we are constantly thinking positively or negatively about ourselves.
- Inability to forgive someone, Fears – two things that hold us back.
- “I’m comfortable” means “I know I am limited but I’m okay with it.” It is mediocrity.
- Yo-Yo Syndrome – people are up or down but what happens to them in life.
- The Power of Observation – most people are not self-observing themselves in public. We should be communicating in a style that matches the person we are talking to.
- Start saying what you DO want, instead of what you DON’T want.
- People want to be liked, so they do not want to get out of their comfort zones.
- The Cabin – 3 days in a removed environment that helps people improve themselves.
- Next one March 30-April 2, 2017 at his own home in Florida.
- The Cabin Experience Website
- Larry Markson’s number: 516-318-1444
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!