Social Media Marketing with Matthew Loop
Matthew Loop is an author, speaker, philanthropist, and the highest paid social media revenue strategist in North America. He’s helped brands, celebrities, startups, and small business owners multiply their influence, impact, and income by harnessing the power of the internet. Since social media’s infancy, he’s consulted thousands of entrepreneurs in over 25 countries and millions have viewed his free business growth tutorials online. With his book, Social Media Made Me Rich, he provides the tools to profit big from Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and more.
- We need to start marketing like we are living in the present year!
- “Success is predictable when you do certain things in a certain way.” – Dr. Matthew Loop
- Have a clean professional website, Have tons of social proof, Facebook “like” button on your website.
- People trust things they have seen in the media – celebrities, news shows, etc.
- Get involved and meet celebrities: book signings, fundraisers, meet and greets
- Minimum post Facebook 3-4 times per day. Mix it up! Text, pics, videos. Watch for patterns and see what people are responding to. Spend smart to reach the people you want.
- Make it fun for people to engage with you on social media.
- “Boost post” – target current fans or people locally
- Facebook shares are free traffic to the public!
- Using Twitter to get patients – tap into real time conversations to make yourself known.
- Pinterest and Instagram – all about graphics! Each have their own advertising platform.
- Facebook, YouTube and Google are the biggest platforms right now for chiropractors.
- Putting the time into social media will pay off.
- Email marketing – starts with something you can give away for free with exchange for an email address.
- You have to understand buyer psychology and be an entrepreneur as well as a chiropractor.
- Personal heroes: Frank Kern, Family, and others.
- Daily rituals: 8 hours of sleep, mediate on the vision, philanthropy, and gratitude.
- Best business advice: “Done is better than perfect.”
- Social Media Elite – dcincom.com/go
- @matthewloop on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!