Dr. Michael Gibson – Life by Design
Dr. Michael Gibson is committed to helping others live their best life possible. After graduating with a degree in Kinesiology from the University of Western Ontario, he received his Doctor of Chiropractic and Masters of Science in Chiropractic Sports Science from Life University. He is the co-creator of Life By Design, owner of The Wellness Group, and co-owner of CrossFit 613. Dr. Michael Gibson maintains a busy family chiropractic practice and a full speaking schedule, all while implementing the principles and practices of Life By Design into his own life.
- Life By Design is a lifestyle coaching/consulting program.
- Life By Design for Chiropractors
- Evolved so that work load is split up and the results are better!
- LifeCon Event – Ultimate Chiropractic Marketing Blueprint!
- Self-esteem and confidence separate doctors from being successful versus unsuccessful.
- Clarify your WHY!
- Content marketing blends online and offline marketing. Get your brand out there.
- A big marketing mistake is not knowing who your market is.
- Create your own networking group!
- Spinal screenings may work well in some markets. Some people may see it as unprofessional or needy. By invitation, can be helpful.
- Productivity hacks: Take social media apps off your phone; no email on phone, or laptop.
- Patient experience: be clear about what you do and don’t do. Reset expectations by differentiating yourself. Thoroughness of day 1 visit, so patient looks forward to next visit. Smooth systems!
- “Build your case” on day 1 through objective testing and by doing a thorough exam.
- Dr. Michael Gibson recommends new doctors read The Six Pillars of Self Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- He recommends experienced doctors take the time to create a new vision for their practice.
- Dr. Michael Gibson shares a challenging story about his sister’s diagnosis of Leukemia. Forced him to re-evaluate what he thought about health. “Evaluate everything you believe.”
- Success is differently defined for every person. For him, spending time with his family is success.
- Best business advice: “Never forfeit the truth for acceptance.”
- Bad business advice: To not bring on an associate until his practice was built to full capacity.
Like what you hear?
Subscribe! If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!