Dr. Noel Lloyd’s Tips for Chiropractors
Dr. Noel Lloyd graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1971 and founded Sound Chiropractic Centers in his home state of Washington. Dr. Lloyd now heads up Five Star Management and The New Patient Academy, supporting chiropractors around the world. The Chiropractor’s Guide: 56 Proven Ways to Help More People, Have More Fun, and Make More Money.
- Career ending injury kept him from being able to adjust patients.
- Became a chiropractic patient at 5 or 6 years old and decided his career around age 11.
- 5 Star Management – emphasis on developing associates where everybody wins.
- New Patient Academy – putting a representative out in the community to get the new patients in the door.
- COAs – Community Outreach Assistance
- Stremlining patients, “Power hours,” working to capacity
- If you have the new patients coming in, you might be more able to consider going cash only.
- Strong philosophy, vision, and goals, will all form a good practice.
- One script that is very necessary in 5 Star Management. Develops teamwork and a great doctor-patient relationship.
- Two things patients are concerned about: What’s wrong? Can you help me?
- Keep it brief!
- For the new doc: Find the practice of your dreams and see what it looks like. Associate with someone that will train you in technique, patient management, and how to produce new patients.
- “If chiropractic could help you feel better, shouldn’t you at least know about it?”
- 7 Step Hiring process – finding a person that is temperamentally fitting for the marketing job. Give them one program to learn. Usually paid per hour.
- For the experienced doc: Invision what you want in 3 years! See how others that have been in your shoes, and what they did to succeed.
- Surround yourself with people that are a good influence.
- “Good habits good life” – Noel Lloyd
- Personal heroes: Jesus, Wife, men of integrity
- Daily habits: Getting up at 4:10a.m., Exercise, Webinars, Emails.
- Book: The E Myth Revisited, The Lost Art of Disciple Making, Jane Nelsen’s Positive Discipline for Children
- Best business advice: “Buy low, sell high” “Get out of debt as fast as you can”
- Contact: MyFiveStar.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!