What makes a Rich Life?
In today’s episode find out what makes a rich life. Dr. Day looks at two recent studies on the correlation between money and happiness.
- Forbes studies showed no connection between money and happiness.
- Happy vs. Well-Being
- Studies show experiences give more happiness than buying things.
- More stuff we have causes us to appreciate what we have LESS.
- At a certain amount of money, our happiness plateaus.
- Good relationships give us happiness – cherish them and contribute to them.
- Alcoholism may be the root of all evil.
- Listen to people.
- Do more of what you are good at and less of what you aren’t.
- Have a good balance between work and life.
- Take care of health and finances.
- As a leader, pay attention to your team members’ happiness.
- Happiness is a habit.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!