ROF Mistakes Costing You Money?
ROF mistakes could be costing you repeat visits and referrals if you aren’t answering the questions your patients have.
- Many approaches to ROF: Management groups, personal ideas, etc.
- Answer patients’ 4 questions on day one: What’s wrong with me? Can you help me? How long will it take? What will it cost?
- Don’t talk about “philosophy” on day one- focus on pain.
- Lay out the care plan. Talk about good days and bad days. Discuss re-exams, how progress is tracked.
- 3 things will happen: Patient gets better, worse, or stays same.
- Build trust by telling patients what will happen during their care plan. This leads to referrals!
- Educate patient about chiropractic a little bit each visit.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!