Dr. Russ Rosen, a graduate of Cleveland Chiropractic College and valedictorian of his class, ran one the largest practices in Hawaii for 14 years. His high-volume “straight adjusting” practice, utilized the “triad of health” model. Dr. Rosen is certified in “discovery coaching” and has been a teacher/student of personal growth and human potential for more than 30 years. His practice has been built and managed to allow ample time to enjoy family and fun in beautiful Maui.
Dr. Rosen is best known for his “Patient Care” vs. “Patient Scare” Wellness Communication systems. He served as Lead Author and Director of Dr. Patrick Gentempo’s, “Creating Wellness Management System”. He has lectured for CLA, CWA, Parker Seminars and others as he shares his vision throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
Dr. Rosen is the proud recipient of CLA/CWA’s 2007 “Lifetime Achievement” award. Dr. Patrick Gentempo, Jr., CLA/CWA CEO, states, Established in 2000. Dr. Rosen founded Rosen Chiropractic Coaching in 2000 after running one of the largest practice in Hawaii for many years. In 2008. Rosen Coaching can help you THRIVE in “Patient Care” True Wellness model to give chiropractors the Knowledge and Tools needed to become recognized leaders of a true health care system and help heal the planet one human being at a time!
- People can engage in conversation about themselves much longer than listening to a lecture.
- 6-10 minutes is about the right amount of time to spend with the patient while asking questions.
- Re-exams can be used to engage the patient again and see their own progress after a care plan.
- 5 Systems:
- Head space and belief systems
- Business system – like an operating system for a computer.
- Dream team: You want people that have passion about serving the purpose you have.
- Front desk CA – acts like a quarterback
- Insurance CA
- If you have the right system and the right people, the team will manage itself.
- Marketing: clarify your niche market, clarify the message, put the message in front of the people.
- 4 ways to get the message in front of the people: Internal (Referrals, Talks), External (Advertising, Talks, Screenings), Reactivations, Internet.
- New docs – Get a coach! Get clear about how to get and treat new patients. Get out there and shake hands.
- Best business advice: “Love what you do.” Also, come up with systems.
- Contact: the8stepsbook.com – download eBook and get great email info
Show Notes Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!