Photo Credit: marc falardeau
The Power of Saying No!
Dr. Day discusses what is often difficult for many of us, saying no, and the ways it can benefit you in business and in life.
- Time is the great equalizer
- We don’t say No because we don’t want to let people down.
- Sales people – tell them “No, thank you” or they will try to overcome your other objections.
- People could be costing you money by taking your time.
- You are the sum of the 5 people you spend time with.
- The 20% of people that eat up 80% of your time.
- Say No to people that drain your energy in life.
- “I’d love to, but I’m not able to right now.”
- Oreo technique: Positive, negative, positive.
- You control your time.
- Keep yourself from being exploited and force others to respect your time.
- Protect your morals and make “yes” even better.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!