Stop Selling Chiropractic
Dr. Day shares his thoughts on why people LOVE to buy things, but HATE being sold. Stop selling chiropractic and start serving your patients by helping them make informed decisions and watch patients CLOSE THEMSELVES.
Check out this episode!
- There has been a shift in sales philosophy in the last decade – a shift away from hard selling and toward helping people make informed decisions.
- During the Report of findings – Inform patient of ALL their options, establish credibility.
- Once patient decides they want chiropractic, then they will participate.
- Most patients have preselected you and your practice for care based on your internet presence.
- “Don’t try to be everything to everyone.”
- Make it easy for people to say yes and gather, “Yes momentum”
- Provide social proof: case studies, newsletter, etc.
- Provide value up front, patients will invest in you in return.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!