Seth Godin Book Review – Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us
- Everyone is capable of becoming a leader, but few rise to the occasion.
- “Humans are wired to unite and form tribes”
- “Tribes need leadership”
- “Leaders strive to make positive change”
- “Leaders aren’t afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo”
- As chiropractors, we are in a unique position to lead.
- Communicate stories that are unique and exciting to get your message across.
- Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
- There aren’t leaders without a tribe, so start assuming the leadership role wherever you are.
- Viral marketing is a great way to market yourself and lead.
- “Leaders make change”
- Look around for tribes and join their group. Find people in the groups that would like to join your tribe.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!