Photo: Randy Stewart, and Tony Robbins review by Dr. Day
Tony Robbins Review by Dr. Day- I Am Not Your Guru
In this episode, a Tony Robbins review, Dr. Day details his thoughts of the Netflix documentary, I Am Not Your Guru. Dr. Day shares his thoughts about Mr. Robbins as a coach and relates the transformational lessons he teaches to success in practice.
- Celebrities helped by Tony Robbins: Bill Clinton, Andre Agassi, Hugh Jackman.
- Books by Tony Robbins: “Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement” and “Awaken the Giant Within”
- Tony has spicy, powerful language intended to break through internal chat and dialogue- getting people’s attention.
- Childhood experiences effect our psychology- “If she were the mother I wanted, I would not be the man I am today.”
- “Life happens for us, not to us.”
- “If you are going to blame someone for all your problems, must also give them all the credit”
- Suicidal people, people with medical problems, people in cults, Tony solves some serious problems.
- Deep-rooted questions: Whose love did you crave as a child? What did that result in? What is the big question- what do you want to do? What’s keeping you from it? What are your self-limiting beliefs?
- Affirmations: “I am… successful, happy. I love others unconditionally and they love me. I help people when they need help and they give me help when I need help. I am rewarded for my hard work. I have an abundance of life, and abundance of love and I am attracting those qualities in my life. I have an abundance of wealth.” Say these instead of negative self-talk.
- “Head space”- Nobody is holding you back but yourself.
- When talking to patients: Wellness is a process not an event. Use analogies- golf lessons, dedication, hard work. Rewiring and reprogramming yourself for success.
- Bringing problems to a real level- Tony does this with his seminars, we need to do this with our patients. Connect on a personal level, in a society with limited personal connections.
- “Our beliefs and values determine the way we live and most of us are busy surviving, we forget to design a life.”
- Getting ahead happens in the margin (extra time in your day).
- “Most of us are unaware of the patterns that control our lives.” Patterns of our thoughts and behaviors- Break the patterns.
- “We all get what we tolerate.”
- People have a deeper pain than physical pain. We are trusted by our patients and they ask for our help.
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast, we’d love to hear about it! Head over to iTunes to subscribe, and while you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great!) and a review so others can find us and get in on the good stuff! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!