The Vitality of Chiropractic
Dr. Arno Burnier graduated in 1977 from Sherman College and opened a practice specializing in infant, child and family care in Yardley, PA where he served for 20 years. In 1983, he was named Outstanding Young Man of America, and in 1993 he was chosen as one of America’s 27 Best Doctors of Chiropractic by Self Magazine. His reputation for leadership in the profession led him, beginning in 1983, to teach adjusting seminars outside his practice on weekends. The increasing demands on his time finally led him to pass on his practice in 1997, in order to devote himself full-time to teaching others. Sharing his philosophy of vitality, has become Dr. Burnier’s driving passion. To accomplish that goal, the founded MLS Adjusting Seminar, Master Piece Seminars and the Café of Life Vitalistic Practice Model. Arno is still practicing part time and doing two lecture/seminars tours per year.
- New docs need a clear understanding of services we offer.
- People do not want to be “maintained”
- Money is not success. Success = number of lives you help while accumulating inner and outer wealth.
- Burnier shares his story of how he got started in the profession: anger, ego, and nervous breakdowns. “Anyone can make it in chiropractic”
- “Whenever one serves the ego, life will eventually slap you”
- Daily rituals: Trains for a full hour, read positive books, clean lifestyle, surround self with positive people and TV shows.
- Burnier practices in silence, so patient have the full adjustment experience.
- Book: Fame and Fortune by B.J. Palmer
- Best business advice: “Have a very low overhead and maximum return”
- “The more clear a chiropractor is, the less steps and paperwork there is” ? Keep it simple.
- Contact: mlsseminars.com, cafeoflife.com, Email: email@example.com
- Arno’s Reading List: suggested-reading-list
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!