Health Coach HQ – Yuliya Chernykhovskaya
Lead with Your Uniqueness
Yuliya Chernykhovskaya is a Business Strategist for Health & Wellness Coaches. After being a health coach for 4 years, Yuliya has made it her mission to help wellness entrepreneurs succeed, create thriving online businesses, and become the go-to influential experts in their field.
- How Health Coach HQ started…. Asthma improved her condition with nutrition!
- “Full inbox, empty bank account”
- Getting help with the business aspect allowed her to succeed.
- Avatar: knowledgeable people that need help with starting their business.
- “You don’t know what you don’t know”
- You always have to keep your avatar in the forefront of your mind.
- “If you try to help everyone, you help no one.” Narrow your focus on who you are helping.
- If you price yourself too low, you resent people; if you price yourself too high, it’s hard to live up to.
- Talk to your audience/clientele and ask what they want.
- People not seeing their own potential is difficult as a health coach.
- Social media – very powerful if used wisely. Build a strong presence in one area instead of a little presence in many places.
- Facebook groups and ads, Instagram and Pinterest for health and wellness.
- Facebook Live: saves time, great interaction, game-changer
- On social media: Everyone is forgiving, People like authenticity.
- Mentors: Tony Robbins, many coaches for every aspect of business.
- Your mindset has to be in the right place to be successful!
- “Set your goals and become the person it takes to achieve them.”
- Personal brand – YOUR personality, experiences, your story.
- 5 years dream: Coaching, Speaking, having other businesses.
- Yulia’s experience with chiropractic – emotional release, mood, energy, asthma, brain fog.
- Actionable content: Lead with your uniqueness.
- Learning from failures: not knowing how to sell herself when starting out her business.
- “Success is a decision.” You have to commit and figure out HOW you’re going to do it.
- Success = Tony Robbins. Determination and stubbornness to succeed.
- Daily habits: Gratitude, meditation, visualization of future
- Book: Switch by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Best business advice: “Go for it no matter what!”
- Contact: yulirocks.com or healthcoachhq.com
Like what you hear? Subscribe!
If you’ve found any value or helpful information in the Chiro Business Mojo Podcast then we’d love to hear about it! Please head over to iTunes and subscribe. While you’re at it, leave us a rating (5 stars would be great) and a review so others can find us! If you have any questions or comments about this show or its contents, please post them in the comments area below and we’ll be happy to answer them!
Check out this episode!